PublishYou are here: Home » Products » Environment » Sewer

Cyclone Desander

Original
price: Negotiable
minimum:
Total supply:
Delivery term: The date of payment from buyers deliver within days
seat: Henan
Validity to: Long-term effective
Last update: 2019-05-04 00:58
Browse the number: 445
inquiry
Company Profile
 
 
Product details

High performance Cyclone desander for pre-treatment

QK-XLCS cyclone desander is a high efficiency separator for sand removal. Working rate can be higher for 5-10% than regular screw grader, widely used in liquid-solid separation in many industries such as chemical industry, environmental protection, medicine, food, and so on. 

Practice has proved that the cyclone desander is pure physical water treatment equipment that is more economical, simple to operate and low maintenance.






Features

● Small footprint 

● Easy to attach and detach; 

● Low construction expense.

● Large processing capacity

● Classified particle size reach 10μm









          How it Works? 

         Base on centrifugal sedimentation and density difference theory, when pressures water flows to the equipment tangentially from the inlet of cyclone desander,     

          strong rotary motion will be occur. Due to the difference of sand water density, centrifugal force, centripetal buoyancy and fluid drag force, the low-density 

         clean water is raised up and discharged from the overflow port, the dense sand is settled to the bottom and discharged by the sand discharge port, thereby 

          achieving the purpose of sand removal. Under certain ranges and conditions, the higher inlet water pressure, the better sand removal rate.


          FAQ 

          Q: What is the payment?

          A: 30% as the deposit by T/T, the rest 70% can be paid before shipping .


          Q: Can you customize the products?

           A: Yes, we can design and manufacture as your exactly usage or request.


          Q: How about after-sales service?

           A: 1 year warranty, Lifetime technical service support.





http://www.sewagewaters.com/

Total0bar [View All]  Related Comments
 
more»Other products

[ Products search ] [ favorites ] [ Tell friends ] [ Print ] [ Close ]